UK Company Formation with Legal Business PayPal, Wise & Stripe

Start From $129
24/7 Service
Follow Us

UK Tax Return For Non-Residents

When you begin your own business or a Company in the UK as a non-resident, you will have to file an annual tax return to ensure that you are paying your federal income tax.

Non-resident Income Tax Filing Obligations

If you have any of the following types of income, you are required to file a UK Tax Return:

  • Salary earned from working abroad
  • Rental income
  • Dividends, interest, and rental income
  • Income & gains from stock option exercises
  • Taxation of investment income and capital gains
  • Disposal of UK property
  • Principle residence gains and losses

Why file your UK taxes through Business Globalizer?

It is our goal is to provide clients in the UK with superior services. We're committed to providing excellent, low-cost customer service. We use straightforward language throughout our interactions, and it will be time efficient process.

Do you want to UK Tax Return

Don’t wait. Our expert consulants are here for you!

Our special service

Qualified Experts

When it comes to your finances, you want qualified experts who are regulated and managed. On our website, you'll find a team of professionals who can help you reach your financial goals.

Trusted Partner

If you're looking for help with your taxes, look no further! We can handle all aspects of your tax return, including questions and correspondence from HMRC.

No Extra Cost

When you buy a Package, Consultancy is Free. This is an amazing offer that you don't want to miss!

24/7 Online Support

Need help with your UK tax return? Our online support team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions you may have.

100% Guaranteed Accuracy

If you're looking for 100% guaranteed accuracy for your non-UK tax return, look no further! Our team of experts will make sure everything is perfect before you submit it.

Audit Support

If you're looking for non-UK tax return support services, look no further! Our team can help you with all the necessary documents and filing, so you can focus on your business..

500+ companies have trusted us for UK Tax Return services!

We're glad to be a part of so many success stories by providing our UK Tax Return service for non-residents!

Save your time. Let us handle the paperwork.

Let us handle it to save you tons of valuable time.

  1. Access 24/7 customer support at [email protected]
  2. Get connected with our tax experts

UK Tax Filing

Tax Filing Package for the UK We are offering a discount for Zero Earner. Above 84k business volume, we have custom packages.

$ 0.00

Frequently Asked Question

Yes. Resident or non-resident, if you receive UK-sourced earnings, you must file a tax return. Business Globalizer will consult with you in more detail if you find any complexities.

To file a UK tax return, you will need a UTR number.

The Business Globalizer website is here for non-residents to file taxes in the UK online. We provide UK tax return services through our expert consultant without any hassle.

The required documents to file an income tax return are:
  • Company documents
  • Web authentication code
  • UTR or Unique Transaction Reference number
  • Stripe/ PayPal/ Bank statement
  • Total debit credit (business buying selling accounting)
  • If you need help understanding, feel free to contact us.

It takes 20-25 working days to file UK taxes.

A tax return is a document you file with a tax authority (IRS for the US, HMRC for the UK) to report your income and calculate the amount of tax you owe or are owed.
A tax refund, on the other hand, is the amount of money the tax authority returns to you if you have paid more taxes than you owe. This is usually issued as a check or a direct deposit into your bank account. In other words, it's the difference between the tax you owe and the tax you have already paid. To learn more, check out our blog page.