UK Company Formation with Legal Business PayPal, Wise & Stripe

Start From $129
24/7 Service
Follow Us

File The U. S. Tax Return

Avoid penalties and minimize your tax liability. The IRS can charge fines for late or incorrect filings. Our Expert Tax Professional will Prepare & File The U.S. Tax Return for non-resident.

Hand your taxes off to a tax expert

Save time and focus on other things while we take care of your taxes. We offer a variety of services to help you with your taxes.

Save money by getting the most out of your deductions and tax credits. Get your taxes done right, guaranteed.

Why file your U.S. taxes through Business Globalizer?

The United States has a complex tax system, and businesses need to file their taxes in order to comply with the law. However, filing your taxes can be a complicated and time-consuming process. We can help you file your US tax returns quickly and easily, so that you can focus on running your business.

File your tax return faster than ever

File taxes from the comfort of home that meets all IRS requirements.

Our Special Traits

Advisor Chat

You can contact your US tax advisor anytime via our secure online portal. US tax expertise – just a click away.

Audit Support

You do not need to worry as we will handle all the necessary documents required for your business tax filing to IRS

100% Guaranteed Accuracy

A bunch of well-experienced income tax experts will prepare a 100% error-free tax file to ensure a guaranteed service

24/7 Online Support

A bunch of well-experienced income tax experts will prepare a 100% error-free tax file to ensure a guaranteed service

Personalized Solutions

Not every tax issue is the same. Each one requires a distinct strategy, so we create a strategy that is suitable for your particular problem.

Transparent Prices

Our price, like our involvement with you, is absolutely clear. Know exactly what you’ll pay before you start and proceed with confidence.

500+ companies have trusted us as their US tax advisors

We are proud to be a part of so many success stories by providing the best quality U.S. Tax Return services. Let's get connected & grow together!

Save your time. Let us handle the paperwork.

Filling out IRS forms and submitting them properly can be frustrating. Let us handle it to save you tons of valuable time.

  1. Access 24/7 customer support at [email protected]
  2. Get connected with our tax experts

US Tax Filing Return

Avoid penalties and minimize your tax liability. Business Tax returns Up to $2,50,000, Need Custom Pricing. Please Contact Support for a special deal. Special Discount for Zero Earners.

$ 0.00

Frequently Asked Question

Taxation in the United States is a progressive system. A progressive tax system means that the percentage of income an individual or household pays in taxes increases with increasing revenue. That means people with higher incomes pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes.

You will need a few things to file taxes in the USA (for non-resident aliens). They are-
  • Business name
  • Business address
  • EIN
  • Date of formation
  • All financial statements
  • Profit & Loss or P&L Statements
Gather all the paperwork, prepare a file with all those documents, and file it to IRS. Before filing, please consult with a tax attorney. You can also contact Business Globalizer. We have professional tax attorneys.

Yes. If you are a business owner, you have to file a tax return. You must file a tax return even if your business’s earnings are zero. Here at Business Globalizer, we are offering a special discount for zero earners.

For partnership business, the deadline is the 15th of March. For LLC/Incorporation, the deadline is the 15th of April.

Whether or not a business has to pay taxes depends on how much income it makes per year. The SBA (Small Business Administration) states that the average federal tax to be paid by a small business is 19.8%. The average for a small company is 26.9%; for a small partnership, it is 23.6%. And for a sole proprietor, it is 13.3%. Other elements that affect how much tax is to be paid are the state of the small business and how the company has been set up.

We at Business Globalizer are offering our customers an easy and convenient tax filing service. You can contact us on our website under "Contact" or message us via Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. We can then schedule a Skype call with you. We start by discussing the requirements for filing US tax returns, and then, after we get all the information, we proceed to take care of everything.

It takes 10-15 days to receive a federal tax return.

You can avoid double taxation between the USA and any other country by entering into a DTAA, or Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement, before forming a company; you may consult a consultant.

Annual tax refers to taxes imposed and collected annually in the United States. This includes federal income tax, which individuals and corporations pay, and property tax, which property owners pay. Annual taxes fund various government programs and services, including national defense, infrastructure, and education.

The required documents for US tax filing include the following:
  • Company documents
  • Business name
  • EIN
  • Date of formation
  • Profit & Loss or P&L Statements